Please note – This is a follow up to the previous email sent to Grade 5-7 parents earlier this evening:

In checking with the latest weather forecast, and looking at current conditions with high winds and continued snow througout the night, there is a high likelihood the buses will not be able to safely travel to and from Cypress Mountain tomorrow.

As the safety of our students comes first, we cannot be sure how safe the roads will be, particularly on the North Shore.  We are therefore cancelling tomorrow’s ski trip this evening, in order to allow parents enough time to accomodate the schedule changes.

At this point in time, we are unsure if the school will be open tomorrow.  The final decision for school closure will be made by 6:15 tomorrow morning. Please stay tuned to the school blog for school closure updates.