We are excited to have so many students return for an end-of-year connection time next week! Please note that the 3 social days are NON-UNIFORM days. To ensure your child(ren)’s day goes as smoothly as possible, please ensure you carefully read and adhere to ALL the information listed below.
NOTE: A prescreen form will be mailed out to all attending families and must be filled in and returned via email prior to your child(ren) attending their social day.
- Drop-off time will be from 8:40am-9:00am on each of the days. This means that families will have a full 20 minute window to drop their child(ren) off. Please do not arrive later than 9:00am.
- Parents are asked to NOT get out of their cars during drop-off. There will be 3 clearly marked drop-off stations where staff members will confirm there are no changes to the safety and health information submitted BEFORE assistig your child(ren) out of the car. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
- After your children get out of the car, please drive away immediately in order to allow for the cars behind you to drop off quickly and efficiently.
PICK -UP :
- Students whose last name is from A-L will be dismissed at 12:55pm. Please ensure you are on time to pick up your child. Please practice patience as you wait.
- Students whose last name is from M-Z will be dismissed at 1:05pm. Again – please ensure you are both punctual and patient.
- Students who are attending one of the 3 social days will receive an email from their classroom teacher outlining what items need to be brought with them for their day. This will vary from class to class.
ELECTRONIC DEVICE RETURN AND REPORT CARDS:
- On Thursday, June 25, from 9:00am-3:30pm parents can pick up their children’s report cards and bring back all school electronic devices/materials. The gym will be set up in the same way it was for device and school material pick-up back in April. Grade level times for item drop-off/pick-up are:
- Kindergarten – Grade 2 : 9am to 11am
- Grade 3- Grade 5: 11am to 1pm
- Grades 6-7: 1pm-3pm.
- If for any reason you cannot make your listed time, please contact the school office to make individual arrangements.
- All parents and students must sanitize their hands before entering the gym.
- Used uniform items will be laid out for sale in the north section of the gym. Feel free to browse through the laid out and labelled items, but practice regular social distancing protocols.
- Report cards are available for pick-up on this day. They will be laid out by grade level and will be available once school items are dropped off.
- All school materials are returned prior to report cards being released.
- If you have a school sports jersey outstanding, you will receive an email from your child’s classroom teacher this week. You can bring it back either on your child’s social day, or on Thursday, June 25 (Report Card pick-up day).
- Please do NOT return school devices on your child(ren)’s social day. We will not be set up to accept devices until June 25.
Thank you for your help and cooperation in making our final week ahead both safe and smooth!