As Parent Participation at St. Joe’s plays such an important role in the life and livelihood of our school, the PEC has made the important move forward to migrate our Parent Participation program to an online program called OnVolunteers to help make the process easier for everyone involved.
Each family will have their own unique password-protected access to the website, aka the “Volunteer Portal”. From within the portal, you will be able to:
- Easily view and quickly sign up for available volunteer tasks.
- Automatically track the tasks you have signed up for or have been assigned.
- Automatically track your hours. You do not have to manually submit service hours for volunteer opportunities you have been assigned to.
- Know your real-time service hours. Please note that some hours that are tracked as jobs are scheduled, while other jobs are tracked monthly or quarterly.
- Receive/send messages from and to the volunteer team regarding volunteer-related matters, all from within the portal.
Please click on the important OnVolunteer Letter to Parents link below to learn how to access the website, create a username and set up your account. All School Families must create their own portal access to log in and track their hours.