Use of Links
Throughout our Web pages, we provide links to other servers which may contain information of interest to our readers. We take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organizations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other servers.
We have created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our Web site.
Reading or Downloading
- We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or princeton.edu if you are connecting from Princeton University’s domain), the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked to our site.
- We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
- Like many websites, St. Joseph the Worker uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links and web beacons. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website such as your browser type and the address of the website from which you arrived at our website. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web, allowing Web servers to locate and identify your computer, which is a unique address assigned to your PC by your Internet Service Provider or Information Systems Department on a TCP/IP network) and clickstream behavior (for example, the pages you view and the links you click).
- Online Profile Updates and Donations
- If you complete the Profile update form and share your personally identifying information, this information will be used only to provide you with more targeted content. We may use your contact information to send further information about our organization or to contact you when necessary.
Sending us an Email
- You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a Web form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest.
- We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties.
- If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties.
Kids and Privacy
- For children who visit our site, special rules apply. We do not request personal information about children, such as first and last name or street address and city. When kids send email to us, their online contact information (email address) is not used to re-contact them and is not maintained in retrievable form.
- Change Your Contact Information and its accessibility
- You may update your contact information previously provided to us through another online form. You cannot remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication.
Questions about our policies
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org